Utility and Asset Management
- World-renowned reputation for efficient and effective utility management.
- Successfully completed a multitude of overseas management services contracts.
- Projects include multi-year, comprehensive utility management contracts.
- Projects encompass generation, transmission, distribution, and commercial operations for clients around the world.
Consulting and Advisory
- Incorporate actual operating experience into consulting and advisory services.
- Competent and first-class partner in the delivery of reliable consulting and advisory services, in all aspects of electricity and natural gas delivery and use.
Training and Capacity Building
- Customized programs may be provided onsite, within Manitoba Hydro’s state of the art training facilities, or through MHI’s online learning centre, MHI Academy.
- Training programs are based on extensive technical and commercial expertise in all aspects of utility operations.
Engineering and Construction Management
- Expertise in all aspects of electric and gas utility system engineering and construction management.
- Vast team of qualified engineers and technical support staff with many years of collective experience, in all aspects of utility systems and related infrastructure.
- Services include the oversight and management of engineering, procurement, and construction for all aspects of utility operations.